Member Benefits Trust(MBT) Policies
Policies and Procedures for Privacy Complaints: This document outlines the policies and procedures to be used by the MBT for dealing with privacy complaints.
Beneficiary Assistance Policy: From time to time, beneficiaries of the MBT may ask a Trustee or Administrator to assist them or to advocate for them with their claims. This document outlines what steps the Trustee or Administrator will take when such a request is made.
Reserve Withdrawal Policy: This document not outlines the policies and procedures around Reserve Withdrawal. Be sure to fill out the form that is appropriate for your request. Forms not linked below can be found in the policy document.
- Schedule A: Physician Certification
- Schedule B: Class Drop Waiver
- Schedule C: Maternity/Paternity Leave Waiver
- Schedule D: Disability Waiver
- Excess Contribution Withdrawal Application Form
Retirement Benefits Society (RBS) Policies
Withdrawal Policies: While producer retirement contributions are typically locked, the Board has determined that members who meet very specific criteria, can have access to these funds, based on criteria specific to their situation.
- Disability Withdrawal
- Financial Hardship Withdrawal
- Maximum Annual Contribution Withdrawal
- Privacy Complaint Procedure
- Non-Registered Fund Investment Policy
- Non – Resident Withdrawal Policy
- Alternate Investment Policy