Employee Assistance Plan
Our Employee Assistance program (EAP) is managed by LifeWorks and is designed to help you find the support, advice and resources you need – no question is too small, no issue is too big.
The program provides confidential counselling, personal support, referrals to community resources, Life Articles, booklets, audiotapes, CD’s, and LifeWorks Online, an informative Web site featuring thousands of online resources. It’s fast, easy to use and completely confidential. It’s also available to you and your immediate family at no cost. Best of all, it’s there for you any time of the day or night, wherever you are.
Be empowered every day.
A healthy balance between your work and personal life is important. LifeWorks can help you to lead a healthier, happier and more productive life. LifeWorks can provide you with support, advice and information on a wide range of every day issues including:
- Parenting & child care
- Older adults
- Midlife & retirement
- Everyday issues
- Managing people
- Emotional well-being
- Grief & loss
- Addiction & recovery
LifeWorks offers you:
- Free service to you and your immediate family
- Confidential, personal support available in more than 140 languages
- English and French counsellors available through a toll free number 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- LifeWorks Online – an informative Web site that gives you direct access to required information and resources
- Abundance of resources and tools including booklets, recordings and Life Articles
- Referrals to resources, services and support in your community
- A commitment to always being there when you have a question or need help
To find out more about how LifeWorks can help, call to speak with a LifeWorks consultant anytime at 877-207-8833, or visit the LifeWorks Web site at www.lifeworks.com EN user id: MBT; password: Performers